Hey babes, it’s almost that time of year again…HALLOWEEN! So if you’re throwing a party this year or just going to one, we’ve got you covered with the snacks. The B+B team has compiled a list of some of our fave halloween party drinks and snacks, enjoy!
Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs
6 hard-boiled eggs halved tablespoons mayonnaise
1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- Stir in mayonaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Cut whole olive in half.
- Put one half on mashed yolk for the spider’s body.
- Thinly slice the other half for the spiders legs. Put four legs on each side.
Add 1¼ parts Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, 1 part Campari, and 1 part sweet vermouth to a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir to chill and dilute cocktail, then strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a bloodied eyeball.
1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough (8 count)
8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375°F Using 1 dough strip for each, wrap hot dogs to look like mummies, leaving an opening for eyes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Place dots of mustard and poppy seeds for eyes and enjoy!
Rim martini glass with sprinkles. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 2 ounces Pinnacle Atomic Hot Vodka, 1 ounce DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps, and 1 ounce apple juice. Shake and strain into prepared martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Halloween Brain Dip
1 large fresh cauliflower
2 radishes, bulbs with root left on
2 pimento stuffed olives
1 banana pepper, slice
1 slice purple onion
1 cup your favorite vegetable dip
- Wash cauliflower.
- Cut florets from the top of the cauliflower until you have a cauliflower ‘bowl’.
- Remove greens from bottom. Cut stems from radishes, leave the root which will look like an optic nerve, and remove skin but leave a little to resemble blood shot eyes/veins.
- Hollow out the cut end of the radish with the tip of a knife so to stuff with olive. Use a toothpick to hold everything together.
- Line your “bowl” with aluminum foil or a clear cling wrap so dip doesn’t escape.
- Fill cauliflower with dip, garnish with radish ‘eyes’, pepper nose and onion mouth, and serve with veggies and crackers.